G-Scott "Good Morning" Official Music Video

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Down with the swirl??..



WHASS REALLY GOOD WITH THE SWIRL?
aightt..so this is my firt post on big bro's blog and ima put y'all on notice. i speak my mind at all times, nothing less. i know you feel me. so0o on the subject of the whole swirl thing...its come to MY attention that blk males feel like blk females are chosing white boys over them.
TOTALLY NOT THE CASE!!
its all about who you feelin at the moment..and it just so happens tht me and my girl are feelin these two white boys at the moment so we made up this phrase. i been in long term relationships with 3 blk boys, so im not prejudice or anything i just like this white boy over all the blk boys who are trying to tlk to me right now. ITS NOT bcuz i have been hurt my blk boys. some girls be on tht "blk boys aint nuthin"..well thts not what its about. its ALLL about who treats you how you want to be treated.
its no different than blk girls dating white girls, i find it funny that y'all wanna trip when we tlk to white boys but when y'all tlk to white girls its all good?...does color matter? NO!..im crushin on a twinkie right now, so thats the path i choose. and i think i speak on behalf of most[not all] of my ladies when i say this...treat us like you wanna be treated and you wont EVER have to worry about us standing right by your side. BLK OR WHITE =)
Y'ALL FEEEL ME RIGHTT?
well im outt until next timee.
JO(JO]